Rawlinson & Hunter requires qualified Accountants in Senior positions in their Bermuda office. Established in Bermuda over 60 years ago, Rawlinson & Hunter provides a wide range of Trust, Accounting, Administrative and Corporate Services to a broad base of local and international clients and families.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and issuing financial statements in conformity with agreed and approved accounting standards;
- Reviewing and gathering financial information as well as the preparation of any related reports;
- Reviewing activities on investment portfolios and ensuring that transactions are properly documented and accounted;
- Monitoring of transaction advices to review for abnormalities;
- Assisting with the completion of forms, reports and documents required for the investment of trust /company assets;
- Reviewing the trust investment strategy of trust portfolios to ensure adherence to the investment policy guidelines and trust regulations and reporting on abnormalities;
- May be responsible for the administration of trusts and companies and the preparation of trust, company, legal, financial and banking documents;
- Providing administrative and technical support to Managers and Directors;
- Preparing fee invoices for relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Professional accounting designation required;
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite;
- The ability to work independently but with appropriate balance on when to seek guidance and escalate when required;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to attend trust training sessions and professional development.
Interested persons should apply by forwarding an application letter and resume to email@example.com.