Rawlinson & Hunter in the Cayman Islands firm has been offering a comprehensive range of professional services to local and international clients since it was established in 1973.
The firm owns and operates The R&H Trust Co. Ltd. a duly licensed Cayman Islands trust company which provides a full range of trust and corporate services including the provision of corporate trustees, directors, enforcers and protectors, and also a full range of services to private trust companies.
At this time we are inviting applications for the following full-time positions.
CORPORATE OFFICER – CORPORATE SERVICES
The successful applicant will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients consisting of companies and exempted limited partnerships including funds, holding companies and companies which either form part of larger corporate structures or are part of simple or complex private client structures. The applicant will be required to deal with all administrative aspects of their portfolio, liaising directly with clients, their advisors and family offices where relevant whilst ensuring that efficient and high quality service is provided to all clients. They will report directly to the department’s senior manager.
Specific duties will include:
• preparation and/or review of documents pertaining to the incorporation of companies and formation of partnerships
• registration and general administration of companies and exempted limited partnerships
• provision of company secretarial services
• review of financial statements (as necessary)
• billings and receivables management
• preparation of documents for strike/dissolution of companies/partnerships
• attending to all filings with the Registrar of Companies and the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
• general liaison with the firm’s other service lines
• general assistance to ensure compliance with all aspects of the relevant laws
The applicant must have significant experience and in-depth industry knowledge in the corporate services field, have strong knowledge of KYC and client acceptance procedures as well as an understanding of the relevant laws (local and international, where applicable) and regulatory requirements affecting corporate structures. This position requires that the successful applicant be able to communicate effectively at all levels, have experience of meeting frequent tight deadlines and be willing to work overtime when required. Applicants must be highly motivated and organized with an ability to work with minimal supervision. Computer literacy is essential.
Qualifications and Experience:
• either an internationally recognized professional qualification (ICSA, STEP, ACCA, CPA,) and with relevant experience in the financial services industry; or
• a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline or
• progress towards a bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years extensive and relevant experience handling registered office in offshore and corporate services.
• US$60,000 to US$90,000 per annum, commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful applicant. A full package of benefits is also offered including health package, pension and life insurance.
SENIOR CORPORATE OFFICER – CORPORATE SERVICES
The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing supervision and administration of clients consisting of trusts, companies and exempted limited partnerships including holding companies and companies which either form part of larger corporate structures or are part of simple or complex private client structures. The individual will be required to deal with all administrative aspects of their portfolio of clients with some supervisory responsibility, dealing directly with clients and their advisors and family offices where relevant. The applicant will also be required to read, understand and review financial statements and to liaise with the firm’s accounts department regarding the preparation of financial statements for both trusts and companies.
The role includes the supervision, monitoring and review of documentation pertaining to the establishment and continuation of companies, exempted limited partnerships and related companies or trusts to ensure compliance with the same and all aspects of the relevant laws. It also includes provision of technical assistance and expertise and training to more junior members of staff.
This position requires strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to meet frequent tight deadlines and a willingness to work overtime when required. Applicants must be highly motivated and highly organized with an ability to work on their own initiative. Computer literacy is essential.
Qualifications & Experience:
• An internationally recognized professional qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA, ICSA, STEP) and
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the financial services industry, with prior experience administering and managing a portfolio of simple and complex corporate structures.
• US$70,000 to US$95,000 per annum, commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful applicant. A full package of benefits is also offered including an annual performance based bonus, pension health, and life insurance.
Applications including resume, should be forwarded to Kayla Shibli at firstname.lastname@example.org